In an effort to provide players with continued, top-level training during the Spring High School Soccer Season, LMVSC offers the High School Club Wide Training Program. The High School Club Wide Training Program will consist of two training sessions per week. The aim is to provide players the flexibility to work around their Spring High School Soccer schedule. After reviewing the County High School Schedules, training will be held on Monday's & Wednesday's for all LMVSC players born in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 & 2003.
* To provide players multiple training options during the Spring High School Soccer season
* To provide players the opportunity to train and play with other players within the Club.
* To provide “recovery” education focusing on injury prevention.
Start Date: Monday, March 5th, 2018
End Date: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
Duration: 9 weeks
*No training March 26th-30th (FCPS Spring Break)
Cost: Free to all LMVSC registered players
- All players must wear a LMVSC training top
- Only LMVSC registered players will be allowed to participate.